HARNESS THE POWER OF PROACTIVE RISK MITIGATION.
Syntelligent is a Value Added Reseller for the Haystax Analytics Platform, providing installation support, training and subject matter expertise in deployment of the platform, which is in operational use around the U.S. for prioritizing organizational risk and managing threats and natural hazards.
Haystax is renowned as a pioneer in security risk management. It uses a patented approach to critical infrastructure protection and cybersecurity, and has built a system for transforming human expertise into models that can evaluate complex security problems – known as the Haystax Model-First Approach.
In this approach, data relevant to the domain problem is ingested and applied to the model, enabling users to gain deeper insights into their highest-priority risks. The Haystax platform separates the critical signals from the insignificant noise to connect the dots. It includes ready-to-use apps for collaborative visualization, threat alerting, asset cataloging, event monitoring and incident reporting. The platform is optimized for the mission-critical applications described below.
Haystax for Public Safety includes solutions are specifically designed for Law Enforcement, Fire Safety, Emergency Management and School Safety. These solutions are tailored for particular use cases, but share a common underlying goal of providing decision-makers and operators with comprehensive domain awareness of their security environments and areas of operations.
In each solution, users can manage important information on their highest-value assets, conduct security audits and safety assessments, report and track incidents, manage scheduled events and monitor emerging digital threats. All information is displayed in geospatial and temporal viewing environments for deeper contextual awareness, and every app features powerful filtering, sorting and reporting capabilities for improved vulnerability, threat and hazard analysis.
Haystax for Public Safety is unique in providing:
• A cloud-based platform for early threat detection, situational awareness and information sharing
• Tailored to monitor, detect, analyze, collaborate and respond to threats in real-time
• Advanced analytics that automatically score the highest-priority threat signals and rapidly deliver them to the right people at the right time
• A tightly integrated ‘ecosystem’ of web and mobile apps to enable users to manage their critical assets and incident responses
• Open APIs and webhooks, so that it’s easy to get data in and easy to get insights out
INSIDER THREAT & CONTINUOUS EVALUATION
Haystax for Insider Threat uses a unique patented approach that blends qualitative model-based expert judgment with quantitative artificial intelligence techniques to find threat signals buried inside multiple internal and external data sources.
Our 700-node behavioral model finds an organization’s highest-priority threats by analyzing behavioral indicators of trustworthiness found in a wide array of data sources — from network and printer logs and access badge data to HR and travel records, supervisor assessments, colleague complaints and much more.
Haystax for Insider Threat proactively discovers malicious, negligent and accidental threats. Its key differentiators include:
• Preventive – Focuses on individual behaviors rather than just network activity, enabling users to anticipate rather react to threats
• Actionable – Decision-makers get immediate, continuously updated intelligence on high-risk individuals
• Intelligent – Platform can discern even weak signals and slight anomalies, at machine scale
• Transparent – Haystax model allows users to know exactly how a particular individual’s risk score is calculated
Combining key elements of insider threat mitigation and public safety, Haystax for Enterprise Security is an end-to-end solution that provides CSOs and CISOs with a force multiplier for their security operations centers (SOCs).
Deployed in a cloud environment, the solution eliminates the artificial boundaries between IT, physical and personnel security. It integrates seamlessly into existing corporate SOC environments to provide:
• ‘Whole-person’ analysis of potential insider risk
• End-to-end critical infrastructure security awareness, from single manufacturing facilities to sprawling global operations
• Proactive warnings of malware, fraud, sabotage and other cyber threats
• Single-screen reporting and monitoring of incidents and major events
Haystax is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fishtech Group, a data-driven cybersecurity solutions provider ensuring secure digital evolution for its clients. www.fishtech.group