May 20, 2013
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions Certified as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the Center for Veterans Enterprise
Falls Church, VA — May 20, 2013 — Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, (Syntelligent) has been officially verified as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) in Washington DC. The company has been added to the verified veteran business database at www.VetBiz.gov and is now eligible to participate in the "Veterans First Contracting Program" with VA.
The benefits of the Veterans First Contracting Program are as follows;
• Redefines priorities for contracting preferences within VA, placing SDVOSB's and VOSB's first and second respectively, in satisfying VA's acquisition requirements.
• Allows sole source contracts over the Simplified Acquisition Threshold up to $5M (including options).
• Implements restricted competition via Set-Aside Procedures for each category of SDVOSB's and VOSB's.
• Allows additional credit evaluation factors for SDVOSB's and VOSB's status.
• Authorizes large VA prime contractors to obtain subcontracting credit for SDVOSB's and VOSB's only when they contract with verified firms in VIP.
About Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC
Founded in 2010, Syntelligent, a SDVOSB and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Small Business Concern, provides highly-qualified professionals who work in partnership with its Government and private sector customers to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting. For more information on Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC’s services and offerings please visit the company’s website, www.syntelligent.com.
About the Center for Veterans Enterprise
The Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) is an office within the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and is a subdivision of the VA's Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization. The CVE helps veterans interested in forming or expanding their own small businesses. It also helps VA contracting offices identify veteran‐owned small businesses and works with the Small Business Administration's Veterans Business Development Officers and Small Business Development Centers nationwide. For more information, visit www.vetbiz.gov.